Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Please fix a bug
amaster
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 30, 2020 9:29:46 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

when we use a Custom route for a map, the char run into Move to Patrol State machine, and stuck there. If I click Pause and star again, it run and after the interval time, it run into the same problem. The problem does not appear when we use Use default Rounte.

Please fix
amaster
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2020 9:21:52 AM(UTC)

ADmin or another user please answer me: do you run into the same problem as me? Move to Patrol, Move to Patrol, Move to Patrol .... an so on in The Gleaming Mountain, if I click Pause and Unpause the bot running, and after Move to Fight change to Move to Patrol, Move to Patrol Move to PatrolMove to Patrol...
Please answer me.
dsh00
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2020 5:04:07 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 23 post(s)
The same problem..sometime its run without problem, but sometime stay on one point, move to partrol and nothing do :( I this it will be good to make 64bit version of dsobot...sometime as cycling program..slower and slower..ping 14,,but 32bit drakensang make jumping screen :( too bad ..no big update or repairs from ADMIN :( blackborg, varholm infernal not working, anniversary event not working correct..castle Krakor from Dragan event old map and make this jumping screen everytime...
1 user thanked dsh00 for this useful post.
amaster on 9/2/2020(UTC)
amaster
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2020 6:41:03 PM(UTC)

I tested many times, in FBI with default Route, the bot runs smooth. But in the Gleaming Mountain, even the default route, it runs into Move to Patrol very soon and stuck. iI I press the pause button and lick to unpause the bot will run well, and after fighting, it can run into the same problem. Admins, please fix it, I think it is very a small bug.