Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How not to get banned in the future ban wave
BossDefeat16
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 1:31:38 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi. So i played before the ban wave and i had an ideea how not to get banned( i can say i was lucky )
I used two accounts: One new account with lvl 12 where i uesed the bot one hour( i wanted to test the bot )
And my main account of lvl 55.
So what did i do to not get banned.
1. I used bot before new year.( and here is the trick on one account i stoped using the bot in december)
And the lvl 12 account i leveled it up to lvl 50 without knowing i will get banned. Because on the main account i started worrying that i will get banned and i already had 18k damage and i didnt wanted to lose all that progress( the reason i stoped was because i started advancing in the leaderboards and i was worried the dso team will check my account and ban me)
So i was very lucky because of stopping before the release of january when i think they scanned the accounts and then in the next release they announced the ban.
So i hope for you all that the ban wave will not be announced the next release because if it is announced will definetly get banned.
If you dont belive be you can see other peoples stories of how they stopped botting with 2 months before the ban-wave announcement.
rufete
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 8:45:10 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

You stopped playing or stopped using the bot ?? Thanks for info